Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Layoffs

Yes, I know that it's only 49-minutes long and about bunnies, but I'm a little nervous that I've forgotten something over our 5 day layoff.  So, I ran through the show.  I know.  I am that guy.

It has been pretty nice to have a few days off, especially since performances picked up immediately after rehearsals ended. However, my feet are itchy and I'm eager to get back on the road.  In fact, I spent part of last night dreaming about the "Blue Tarantula" song (and it wasn't exactly the happiest of dreams).  I expressed my desires to get back to traveling, via text message, to another company member, and received the following response: "Yr crazy."  I think I might be.

Call tomorrow: 7:15am, Manhattan garage near Columbia.  We're finally going "out of town."

No comments: